1. I called to congratulate you on your promotion.
B Hello, linda? Hi, this is Harry. I called to congratulate you on your promotion.
2. I'm so glad that you were elected the leader.
=I'm glad that you were promoted to director.
3. A little bird told me you got a raise.
A A little bird told me you got a raise. Congratulations.
B Oh, well. Thank you. The walls have ears. I guess.
4. Congratulations on the new baby.
5. I'm so happy for you.
A I heard you bought a new house. Congratulations. I'm really happy for you.
B Thank you. Why don't you come to our housewarming party?
6. Are you serious?
A Did I wake you up? I'm sorry. But I had to tell you that I won the lottery.
B Are you serious? Oh. my gosh. Congratulations.
7. It's really nice of you to call.
8. It feels GREat.
A I heard your presentation was very successful
B Thank you. It feels GREat to finally achieve something.